Hey bikers!Welcome to the Yowamushi Pedal Secret Santa 2014!I saw the hqsecretsanta post starting this early and having done something like this before (although on a different website so this will ultimately be my first time on tumblr!), I believe this would be an ideal time to start a secret santa!
☃ WHAT IS A SECRET SANTA?Usually, secret santas are events where you get to give someone you may or may not know a gift. It can be an artwork, a fic, fan mix, etc. it’s an exchange gift basically!Everyone part of the YowaPedal fandom is welcome to join. Of course, there will be rules to follow so everything sails smoothly.
The Death Rose (Rosa calvaria) is a rare and mysterious plant species. Beautiful when blooming, the buds form skull like faces when wilting.Biologists still don’t understand how the Death Rose forms these shocking designs as they are impossible to grow in lab experiments.
this is so fucking metal
like seriously as it dies it turns into a fucking skull
plants don’t get more metal than that
I sooo want to interrupt and say “IT`S MENTAL"…although it`s not..
Anonymous asked: You suggest a timeline a lot but how would one actually look like?
You can do timelines several ways. One is to actually draw out a line and plot dates on it.
You can make them online at sites like this one or in a program like Liquid Story Binder.
Liquid Story Binder does a table timeline, but if you don’t have the program you can do one in your word processor. It might look something like this:
Timelines can be as simple or as complicated as you want them to be, especially if you do a table timeline which allows you to break the information up into categories as above.
You can also manage multiple characters or multiple plot lines by stacking timelines:
You can even do a timeline in outline form if you want. It might look something like this:
I. Act One
- January 3 - Marcia arrives
- January 5 - Ted steals car
- February 8 - Marcia and Ted elope
II. Act Two
- February 17 - Fire at cabin
- February 18 - On the run
- February 19 - Marcia shot in leg
- February 20 - Ted and Marcia escape to Mexico
III. Act Three
- February 24 - Ted arrested
- February 25 - Marcia sees Ted
- February 28 - Marcia arrives in U.S.
- April 7 - Marcia leaves for Ontario
In truth, there’s no right or wrong way to do a timeline. You can do it in any format, any style, in any medium you want. Some other ideas to try:
- buy a composition notebook and draw a horizontal line across the middle of each page (in the same place) to create a horizontal timeline you can flip through
- use index cards to plot each date/event, then keep them together in an index card box or tacked onto a bulletin board. You can also tack a long string against the wall and clip the index cards to the string using clothespins.
- buy a piece of poster board and do a giant timeline and hang it up for easy reference
- buy a composition notebook or pocket notebook and use each page to plot a date and event
- buy a scrapbook with blank pages, use each page to plot a date and scene or event, and include any relevant scene notes, inspirational pictures, song lyrics, etc.
A character can still be a great character without being a good person.
In fact, some of the best characters are terrible people.
Because a character’s worth should be based on how complex and interesting they are, not their morality if they were real.
adds “we just caught our alternate universe selves making out and now everything is super awkward” to list of shipping tropes that need to be implemented everywhere